The Silver Lake Lodge is the Gateway for Adventures Found Only in Colorado
Idaho Springs boasts the history of where the gold rush began in Colorado, and the area is dotted with fascinating remnants from the gold and silver rush of the 1800s. There is also an abundance of activities just a short hike or drive from The Silver Lake Lodge. We’re proud of our heritage and can’t wait to share it with you.
- Smokin’ Yards BBQ The best barbeque in the mountains goes to our friends at Smokin’ Yards. We recommend the Carolina Pulled Pork. Slow-roasted and savory, the barbecue tends to sell out, so be sure to get there early. www.smokinyards.com
- Beau Jo’s Pizza You haven’t had pizza Colorado-style until you have eaten at Beau Jo’s. Dipping your crust in honey after you have eaten your pizza is a Colorado tradition! We recommend the Mountain Pie that features their hand-rolled crust. www.beaujos.com
- Tommyknocker Brewery Enjoy a pint of local, freshly-brewed beer or soda along with your meal at Tommyknocker Brewery. In a casual dining atmosphere, you may select a variety of hearty mountain meals for lunch, happy hour, or dinner. They have plenty of daily specials to choose from. www.tommyknocker.com
- The Buffalo Restaurant and Bar Housed in a building built in 1881 and displaying a bar “imported” from Telluride which Billy the Kid once frequented, the Buffalo is definitely a taste of the old west. As you’d expect, they serve the best buffalo burgers around, as well as delicious pizza, Mexican favorites, and sandwiches. www.buffalorestaurant.com
- Two Brothers Deli What do you get when you combine casual breakfast, sandwiches, soups, espresso, and….yoga? Two Brothers Deli, of course! Drop by this unique eatery for a quick bite or smoothie on the way to your next stop and refresh with a yoga class. www.twobrothersdeli.com